Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Report from … Taste Ontario at the AGO – September 21, 2010

A fabulous afternoon with 47 Ontario wineries in attendance at the Art Gallery of Ontario to serve up their latest and greatest vintages.  Considering that I must keep these wines as fodder for my newsletters to come there are few reviews I can share with you right away, so how about I show you some pictures of my favourite labels (that go along with those wines) and promise you reviews from such wineries as Hidden Bench, Malivoire, Calamus, Flat Rock, Fielding, Tawse, Rosehall Run and many more in the coming months.  Be sure to sign up for my free bi-weekly newsletter so you don’t miss any news or reviews.  For now, take a gander at these labels that accompanied some of my top rated wines of the afternoon:





No comments: